Just need assurance on my itinerary.
Day 1: 9.15am reach Casablanca, Visit Hassan II mosque and travel to Marrakech (Car), reach at 1pm. 1N at Marrakech Riad
Day 2: Leave Marrakech at 1/2pm to Ourika Valley. 1N at Ourika Valley
Day 3: Tour pick-up from Ourika Valley. 3D/2N Desert tour to Fes. 1N at Dades Gorge
Day 4: 1 N at Erg Chebbi desert Camp
Day 5/6: 2N at Fes
Day 7/8: Fes to Chefchaouen by bus. 2N at Chefchaouen
Day 9: 7am bus to Rabat. Reach Rabat at 11.30am. Flight back home at 2pm from Rabat.
I was advised not to stay in Casablanca & Rabat as there is nothing much to see there. So I skipped staying there. Is Dades Gorge worth staying? if not, what should I replace it with?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative@: verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 2 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania