I am wondering if I should do some tours through Southern Destinations, who has been wonderful in helping us plan our trip, and for others hire a private driver. I could not find a one-day Garden route tour, maybe that is not possible.
I was planning on
Wineland full day tour
Cape Point tour-but not clear how comprehensive this is and it includes optional boat trip to see seals and I have enough of them in San Diego. Will I see Castle of Good Hope and Cape of good Hope?
I do not think that Table Mtn is included but I think I can navigate that from hotel or V&A waterfront.
What restaurants are worth going out of way for? Sounds like Test Kitchen and La Colombe.
Gift you bought that you wish you had bought more of?
Also buying new camera for trip but want compact camera with good zoom.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative@: verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 2 Creative@: verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 7 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 12 Passport question for International flight
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Tour operator near me
- 15 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 18 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 19 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 20 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 21 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 22 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 25 Safari - Camera / Binoculars