My husband I will be travelling to Dubai early April for 7 nights early April (split over two legs as we travel to South Africa for work for a few days in the middle). I will be 28 weeks pregnant then - can anyone please recommend a reasonable hotel in the Dubai Marina area? We have spent so much time looking now and are finding it very difficult to find a hotel that is somewhat affordable but gets reasonable reviews. The prices add up so much when you add taxes. Our budget would be 300 per night max.(including all taxes!).We are interested in somewhere that has a good pool and a chilled vibe although has access to cafes and restaurants (we will not be having the breakfast rate in hotel on our budget we reckon). Thanks so much - dazed and confused E & D
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 !!Wisconsin!!Magic!! Medicine!! @/Effectiveness/Traditional Alabama
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco