My Mother in law is flying tomorrow from Durban South Africa to Canada via JNB (South Africa) and ADD(Ethiopia)
Her passport was delayed at the Candian Embassey in Pretoria and her plan is to have a family member meet her in JNB during her connection to give her her passport and carry on onto her destination
Is this possible?
She is convinced she doesnt need her passport to go from DUR to JNB bc it is domestic
We dont think that makes sense as it is only a connection
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative@: verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 2 Creative@: verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 7 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 12 Passport question for International flight
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Tour operator near me
- 15 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 18 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 19 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 20 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 21 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 22 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 25 Safari - Camera / Binoculars