I am on the very first step to research a safari trip. First time for myself and friend - we want to see the real thing..not a backyard with animals! Can anyone toss suggestions on good groups providing all encompassing safari trips? Who to avoid?! We do not have any set date and just want the best possible experience. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or info
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/skincell-pro-reviews/
- 2 the guide of superior American-made merchandise
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania