I'm flying from Brazil and arriving at JFK T8 @ 6:10a.m.. Then I'll get a domestic flight from T2 @ 9:05a.m.. (flying on 2 different tickets)
Please, how should I go from T8 to T2?
Is 2:55 hours connection time enough to catch my next flight?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노【BOB32.COM】월드카지노
- 2 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?