This May I'll be travelling to NYC from India, and was hoping to get you guys' awesome advice for travel.
For the flight, I've narrowed down my best options to Lufthansa and Air France premium economy. I would like to know what you guys think would be the better option, as they're about the same price for me. My main considerations are seat comfort and legroom, with legroom being the main priority as I'm pretty tall.
Also, it appears that if I book the Air France round trip flight, I'll earn approx. 20000 miles on my flying blue membership. Would this be enough to upgrade my flights from NYC to India? It seems like that is the case according to Air France's miles calculator, but I just wanted to know for sure. ( I will be booked in 'W' class of PE if I book Air France)
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 2 Car seat harassment
- 3 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 4 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 5 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 6 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 7 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Carry on
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 WestJet to add budget line
- 12 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 13 gate distance
- 14 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 15 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 16 Luggage tag
- 17 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 18 Departing FCO
- 19 carryon fee on international flights?
- 20 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 21 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 22 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 23 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 24 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 25 enough time for this flight?