I'm planing a backpack trip for last half of December 2017. It's going to be my first one and I will be doing it alone. Being a new at this (backpacking) I would need your advice into choosing either Sri Lanka or Vietnam. I'll be traveling from Pakistan. PFB, the details and i would really appreciate your advise from your experience.
- will be on tight budget. Around $500 for total traveling. Air fare to and from is separate. Above is the total budget I have to spend there.
- Total trip would be of 10 days including 2 days of flight (I know I know).
- At this stage, I'm not looking for braches. For me a country side (forest/hiking/culture)is more attractive.
- I have heard buying a used bike, using it and then selling it when leaving is a great way (economical). If that's true I am all up for it.
- food: Always up for local n cheap n delicious cousins.
So help me out. I know I don't have much at this time but at this stage that's what i have.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone n their advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018