My wife and I are looking to go to Bali in the middle of May. It looks like we'd probably fly into Denpasar. From there - what should we do? We're looking for more of a relaxing beach vacation but we love hiking and seeing the outdoors too. We're just looking to go somewhere different and we've heard great things about Bali. Is it easy to get around or should we just plan on sticking to 1 or 2 places?
Any recommendations would be great. We'll probably have anywhere from 8-10 days there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nline: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAL 24*7
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Idiotic time zone question
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 8 Sometahing is wrong
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Change my Itinerary?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 18 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan