This board has been so helpful to me in planning my trips. I am a woman in my 60's traveling with my 30ish year old daughter.We are considering a trip to Java, Borneo and Bali in August. Once in Bali, we are thinking of:
2 days Ubud
3 days Flores Islands to see the Komodo Dragons
and then the Beach, 31/2 days with our flight leaving on the 4th day. The question is which beach? Sanur has been recommended to us and I am not sure of where to stay or would one of the other beach areas be a better choice? We are adventurous, however not into a bar scene or need lots of night life. Also, are 4 days on a beach too much? Is there somewhere else to spend that time? Should we add another day to Ubud?
Actually, in thinking about Borneo-we are planning to be on a boat for 2 days to get into the areas where the orangutans are-any thoughts?
Thank you so much. Any input is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Booking on the fly
- 3 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 4 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 5 Tea estates of Munnar
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 8 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 12 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 like my food
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Portable wifi rental
- 18 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 19 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 22 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 23 Uzbekistan Visa
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia