We will be staying one night in Osaka after a 2 week trip in Japan; we'll have 24 hours there before flying out. My question is: what is the best neighborhood to stay in for one night? I'm inclined toward Namba as it seems to be the center of restaurants, shopping, people watching. Even though it sounds loud and over-stimulating (!), we are interested in getting the feel for the city in limited time. I want to be near a train station so we can easily get ourselves to airport the next day.
Also, what would you do with 24 hours in Osaka?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018