We will be staying one night in Osaka after a 2 week trip in Japan; we'll have 24 hours there before flying out. My question is: what is the best neighborhood to stay in for one night? I'm inclined toward Namba as it seems to be the center of restaurants, shopping, people watching. Even though it sounds loud and over-stimulating (!), we are interested in getting the feel for the city in limited time. I want to be near a train station so we can easily get ourselves to airport the next day.
Also, what would you do with 24 hours in Osaka?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Sri Lanka May
- 11 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad