So im 22 years F and will be traveling mostly by myself for 73 (i think) days. I fly in/out of Signapore. I am meeting a friend in Bali from June 2 - 13, but I fly in May 19. I am wondering what I should do from Singapore to work my way down to Bali and after that, is it feasible to hit parts of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and possibly Myanmar (via air)? I know it will be pretty rushed but I was thinking a week in each place and focusing on places I'm really interested in. But if you think certain places are better than others and should skip some, let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/hydralie-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 12 Bye bye SE Asia
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018