I just want to get started on booking at least my hotels so, after leaving Tokyo would a good start be to go to the Kiso Valley and then on to maybe Matsumoto, and then Takeyama and Kanazawa (maybe more) - we would then want to spend about 4 nights in Kyoto and after that - am still thinking - but do fancy the idea of the inland sea; all this will be plumped out (we have 21 nights in Japan, our first 4 nights being in Tokyo (we fly out of Tokyo)) - we fancy gorgeous scenery, a sense of history, good food, not too many futons (!!)?
Thanks in advance for all help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Mount Koya
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week