After receiving very helpful advice from the members here I have come up with the below itinerary
- Queenstown (NZ)
- Gold Coast
- Sydney (returning to Sydney to fly home)
After checking the best ways to travel between these places I noticed that we will need to travel a lot as the distance is large, so what is your best advice? are there any other recommended transportation options that we can use?
for now, we will have to fly from Sydney to Queenstown, then fly from Queenstown to Gold Coast, then again from Gold Coast to Cairns then fly back to Sydney, so 4 flights in total in addition to our very long international flight from our country, we are a family with one young kid so we are a bit worried about getting tired from all these flights.
I need your advice on the above please and your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hewlett-Packard CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT d*j
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary