I wonder if you can help please? A group of us, 3 couples and my 2 grown up sons are travelling to Vancouver on 18 Aug. We then need to be in Calgary by 26th & Canmore the next day for a wedding. Someone has suggested we travel via the wine country to Calgary. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this so we get to enjoy the best of this part of Canada? I'd be grateful for any suggestions regarding type of accommodation to book, where to book, how long to stay in each place & travel suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 주식이야기 주식투자 oninve.com
- 2 주식추천사이트 100만원으로주식 oninve.com
- 3 저평가주식추천 야후주식시세 oninve.com
- 4 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?