My family has reserved a rental home on the beach in Abaco, Bahamas for the week of Wednesday 12/20/17 to Wednesday 12/27/17.
We're now looking for the best way to get there from Washington, DC.
JetBlue has roundtrip flights going out of DC to Ft. Lauderdale with a connection via Silver Airways to Marsh Harbour, Bahamas costing $1001 per person for that week.
We've also entertained the idea of flying out of a small local airport (Hagerstown, MD) to Florida and getting a flight from Florida to Marsh Harbour. The rates are WAY more reasonable but their schedule doesn't show December bookings for another month or so.
Is JetBlue our best bet? Should we book with them now? OR Wait another month or so for our little local airport? Or are there other alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advance :AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 AOL mail 24*7
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI
Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December