I would like to know of women who had a baby or who know someone who had a baby in St. Barth, how was the experience? I saw on the internet that there is only one gynecologist on the island, is that right? For those who know, is he a good doctor? I'm worried that there's only one doctor ready to make a deliver. I would be very grateful if anyone could clarify me on this subject.
Also, for those with thyroid problems, I have not found any endocrinologists on the internet, can you tell me if there are any doctors who specialize in thyroid problems on the island? Sorry to be so specific but this are very important factors that I need to know before going there. I hope someone here could help me with this doubts.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton