i'll be travelling solo to Martinique next month (June 4th - 16th 2017).
Anyone fancy doing something fun around the island, let me know. I'm thinking, food course, scuba diving course, rum tastings, hiking, sailing ... anything really!
see you there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 3 Havana
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Barbados-how about this place?
- 7 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 11 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 12 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 15 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 20 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report