I visited Cuba some time ago (Fidel was still alive and even got to see him during one of his infamously long speeches) via Europe, but with lift of the travel ban visiting this country from the US is now a reality.
With this in mind I've published a blog post with lots of info (visas, requirements, other details) that should be helpful if you're planning on visiting Cuba from the US.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments section, and if you spot an error or have more info to ad please leave it in the comments section so I can update it further- other readers will appreciate it.
This is it: http://www.maitravelsite.com/world-destinations/north-central-south-america/cuba/americans-traveling-cuba/
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 21 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 22 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 23 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 24 Punta Cana
- 25 Is St. Maarten Carnival safe?