My husband and I are travelling with our 2 year old son to Puerto Rico in April for 9 days. We are spending about 5 days in San Juan and the remaining 3 days in Fajardo. We were planning to visit La Marquesa forest park and Villa Campestre in Guaynabo. I will appreciate if someone can respond to our questions below:
1) Is a cab easily available from Condando beach area (where we will be staying) to Guaynabo and is it affordable? If we decide to take a cab to go to different places, do we need to bring our own car seat?
2) If we prefer to rent a car, do you suggest renting a car seat as well or getting our own car seat from home. Please share your experience
3) Lastly, do you have any suggestions for " must see places/expriences" for toddlers?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11