Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 BAHADUR HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Santo domingo airport to Bayahibe- transportation help!
- 5 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 6 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 9 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 12 Where in DR?
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 15 Curacao times 2
- 16 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 17 Barbados
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 20 Help with August trip ideas
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 New Vacation Advice
- 25 US Virgin Islands