Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 2 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 3 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Tortola next week
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Surf Fly Fishing
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR