Inquiring information as we are looking for accommodations with a family friendly resort (condo may be an alternative), with eat in kitchen (cooking availability), and if possible with restaurant on premises. We are also open to the option for a villa, as long as it is safe, and with beach access (special requirements for beach to be discussed below). Our budget is 300-500 dollars / night, but we can be a little flexible if it really is worth it. Our experience of the Caribbean is limited to Grand Cayman, and Turks and Caicos (we visited 4 times), and we are used to calm and clear waters. So, with this in mind, any recommendations? Would we need to rent a vehicle? We are traveling with our three little kids (5, 7, 11 years old). Again we are looking for a ten day stay from July 1, to 11.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Srk ti hi Yahoo tec***hnical supp***ort 1~800~540~6830 pwds recovers
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton