Inquiring information as we are looking for accommodations with a family friendly resort (condo may be an alternative), with eat in kitchen (cooking availability), and if possible with restaurant on premises. We are also open to the option for a villa, as long as it is safe, and with beach access (special requirements for beach to be discussed below). Our budget is 300-500 dollars / night, but we can be a little flexible if it really is worth it. Our experience of the Caribbean is limited to Grand Cayman, and Turks and Caicos (we visited 4 times), and we are used to calm and clear waters. So, with this in mind, any recommendations? Would we need to rent a vehicle? We are traveling with our three little kids (5, 7, 11 years old). Again we are looking for a ten day stay from July 1, to 11.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11