We will be in Alkmaar for cheese market. I think it gets over around 12 noon and then we will be driving to Brussels.
We like scenic places and not interested in museums. We are not hikers.
What all things we can see and do in half a day?
We are already visiting Amsterdam, Ghent, Brugge, Brussels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 4 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 K-Day
- 7 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 8 UK Visa Help
- 9 Skye to Edinburgh
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?