I am going to be in Burgundy, most likely Beaune for 2 nights early May while driving from the UK to the French Alps. I am looking for some advice please on how to get the best out of the time with a more self guided wine tour approach rather than a full day tour company. Our focus is for the 2 days is:
1. One domain / chateaux tour of the vineyards, production process and tasting
2. Additional 1-2 tastings in interesting locations with range of wines presented including a few grand cru treats (not in souless modern rooms though if possible) Is Marche du vins worth it?
3. A wine tasting pairing dinner in the area which avoids driving (potentially use of taxis to local villages if required, someone has already recommended Olivier Laflaive in Puligny-Montrachet)
I understand that not driving has a big impact on number 1 but also keen to understand what might be on the edge of town in walking distance.
Any tips on the 3 appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라도박【 HOT424。COM 】하롱베이카지노
- 2 카지노앵벌이＼＼【 HOT424。COM 】＼＼、한국바카라
- 3 라이브다이사이【 HOT424。COM 】바카라전략
- 4 폰타나바카라【 HOT424。COM 】리얼정선카지노
- 5 정선카지노밤문화【 HOT424。COM 】세븐스타카지노
- 6 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 7 카지노원정【 HOT424。COM 】옥스포드호텔카지노
- 8 삼성전자오늘주가 세계증시지수 oninve.com
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 Where's the abuse button?
- 12 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 13 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 14 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 15 Scotland Questions
- 16 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 20 Ljubljana to Zagreb and Split to Dubrovnik Buses
- 21 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 22 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 23 Clean up spam
- 24 Car rental help in Sicily
- 25 Small towns not too near Paris