Husband toddler and I need an overnight stop for saturday 10th June (we are driving) between Alba (Piemonte) and St-Remy de provence. We could pick either the Italian or French riviera.
We would like a place convenient for driving, and one that is not too tiny yet not too big, and wont be dead on sunday morning. Preferably amazing Mediterranean views and or beautiful village aspect.
my ideas so far are Noli, Cervo, San Remo, Menton, VilleFranche-sur-mer, St Paul du Vence, mougins (I love art), (I know these last 2 arn't coastal). Any opinions- such as if you found these places spectacular, or underwhelming, or worth/not worth the effort. I would appreciate rankings as well for those who have been to several.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Moscow Favorites
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Bernese Oberland
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 Cartagena Spain
- 24 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 25 Trip to Switzerland
french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?