My wife and I recently took a trip from Paris to Amalfi and fell in love with Florence. We land in Milan on October 12th at 5 am and fly out October 23rd..
Here's what we would like to do.
Land in Milan and either take a train to Cinque Terre or go straight to Florence. (not sure if it's best to go to Florence for a few days then Cinque Terre, )
We would like to rent a car at some point to explore the small towns of Tuscany.. I was thinking about getting the car just outside of Florence...
Should we go to Cinque Terre first and spend 2 days there? Then head to Florence for 2-3 days, then to Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Moscow Favorites
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 TIM in FCO - update
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Cartagena Spain
- 25 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland