I need some help for my trip to Spain in July. Dont know how many nights I should be spending at each place. Ive got anywhere from 2-3 weeks in Spain before flying over to Greece. Flights to Greece havent been booked yet so I am flexible with dates.
I will be arriving in Seville on July 1st.
Seville - 3 nights
Cordoba - 2 nights
Madrid - 5 nights (with a day trip to Toledo)
Barcelona - 3 to 4 nights
Originally I was going to spend a week in Seville and then go to Madrid and then Barcelona. I have also been looking at Granada to visit the Alhambra but it seems like there will be too much travelling in between and not enough relax time.
I am more interested in walking the streets and checking out all the architecture. May visit a museum but its not high on the list.
So if anyone could advise if the above is ok or if I should drop a day and add it to somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 K-Day
- 8 UK Visa Help
- 9 Skye to Edinburgh
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?