Spent a few days in Bristol, really liked it. We loved that it was a city but felt relaxed and uncrowded.
We stayed on the Promenade at Radisson Blu, an excellent base for exploring. The locals were quite friendly too.
I'm wondering if any other UK city would provide a similar experience, urban but not suffocating. Bristol had enough to hold our interest for 3 days without rushing.
Already been to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Oxford, Bath, York, and of course London.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat Express
- 2 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Places to stop/stay?
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England