Looking to go to Amalfi Coast in October. I'm torn between finding a small tour group, or doing it on our own. I got a price from Story Land and Sea and it's very expensive.
I would appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 6 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 7 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 8 rent muscle car in Norway
- 9 Athens tour guide advice
- 10 London and Normandy
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 13 mystras or nemea
- 14 Venice gondola ride
- 15 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 21 How do I private message a person?
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Burgundy and Lyon
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 25 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?