As most of you are aware, the Fodor’s forum has been hit hard with recent and ongoing spam. The team at Fodor’s has been working to remove this spam and find a more systematic solution, but unfortunately we are not able to more fully resolve this until we migrate to a platform with more sophisticated anti-spam tools. We hope to do this soon, and will keep the community updated on our progress.
Meanwhile, we will do our best to implement a more effective manual spam-removal schedule, and we understand the stress this has caused many members of this community, and apologize for the delay in finding a permanent solution.
The Fodor's Team
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Student visa renewal setback
- 2 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 5 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 6 Seattle, Washington
- 7 Fodors password
- 8 Recent Spam Attacks
- 9 No more spam tonight!
- 10 Korean Posts
- 11 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 12 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 13 Contacting the editors
- 14 Europe forum
- 15 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 16 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 17 tours in savannah
- 18 Forum redesign progress?
- 19 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 20 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 21 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 22 helping people find their posts
- 23 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 24 Are your times all messed up?
- 25 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum