My partner and I are heading to PV for 5 nights from Good Friday until the Wednesday after Easter Monday. We realize its going to be busy in PV with all the tourists and Mexican nationals vacationing.
Would anyone be able to recommend some beaches that are further away to avoid the crowds? Also how to best get there as we are staying at an airb&b right on the Malecon (I know...bad decision in hindsight but that's what we are stuck with).
Also what street parties/parades/festivals are fun during this time? We want to be able to enjoy this atmosphere of partying, culture and all that Semana Santa has to offer!
Overall I'm hoping that while the town will be busy and festive, we can also escape for some relaxation when we aren't looking to partake in the festivities.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 대주매도 선물지수 oninve.com
- 2 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 3 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 4 Guanaster, costa rica
- 5 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 6 Interjet Airline
- 7 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 8 One month surf and yoga
- 9 Returning home
- 10 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 11 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 12 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 13 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 14 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 15 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 16 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 17 Cancun all inclusive
- 18 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 19 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 20 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 22 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 23 White hair in Valladolid....
- 24 Roatan
- 25 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids