Last year I spent about 3 weeks in Chile and had a amazing time exploring the country during my brief stay. I have recently decided to reflect on my travels through blogging and have wrote some articles on Valparaiso and Torres del Paine/Patagonia. I wrote these articles to share with other travelers, and to provide advice for those looking to explore similar areas that I have been. I have also included some photography from my trips as well.
Please check out my websites if any of these areas interest you.
Hopefully this provides some help to some fellow travelers, they are no means a all comprehensive review of any of the areas, just what I took in during my time spent there.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 One week in Cartagena?
- 2 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 3 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 4 Lunahuana
- 5 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 6 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 7 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 8 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 11 Choquequirao Questions
- 12 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 13 MARCHU PICCHU
- 14 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 15 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 16 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 17 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 20 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 21 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 22 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 25 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso