I am James Frazer-Mann. I am trying to book the route from El Chalten to Bariloche via plataforma 10 website on 6th and 7th may 2017. I understand that there is no direct bus, so what are the different individual routes I should be booking? Rome2Rio says there are 11 stops so I am hoping that I don't have to book 11 different bus tickets!
Any advice would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sexual Enhance> http://evermaxmaleenhancements.co.uk/biogenic-xr/
- 2 They can help reduced the level
- 3 2018 Ford Mustang Sutton CS800 Price And Release Date Review
- 4 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 10 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 11 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 12 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 8 days in Ecudor
- 14 Northeast Brazil
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 17 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 23 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 24 Lima - driver for hire
- 25 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?