I am planning a trip to the Galapagos in June of this year and I read that last minute bookings in Quito saves you thousands of dollars. Does anyone have any experience with this? Will we be able to find a cruise? Or is this peak time? What kind of flexibility should I plan? I pretty much have the month of June to go whenever but I wanted to see if I could make this a 2 week trip because it is quite pricey.
I also get sea sick sometimes so I was thinking of trying one of the larger ships. Any advice from fellow motion sickness sufferers as to what ship worked the best for them?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 TOLL-FREE : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 4 How many days in Medellin area?
- 5 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 6 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 7 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 8 Finding a group to hike with
- 9 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 10 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 11 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 12 Galapagus July
- 13 The Atacama Desert
- 14 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 15 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 16 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 17 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 18 Pisco sours
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 25 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary