For those planning to visit Machu Picchu from July 2017, you must know that local authorities have set new regulations for visiting the Inca citadel.
Up until know, we were able to buy our tickets for a specific date, no matter how long we stayed inside. However now, things have changed, there will be 2 scheduled times for visiting Machu Picchu. You'll be able to buy your entrance ticket either for the 1st group (6am - 12pm) or the second (12pm - 5h30pm).
For further info, you could read this article. https://goo.gl/SYvkrE
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL Error Configuration
- 2 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 3 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 6 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 7 Galapagus July
- 8 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 9 The Atacama Desert
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 12 Finding a group to hike with
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?