I am visiting India for retreat in late feb and Bali in late march!
I am planing on doing a lot of exploring / hiking volcanoes. I am starting a travel youtube blog of epic adventures and legendary / indigenous spirit.
I am also going to spiritual and yoga retreats while in these places.
My largest concern is footwear. what do you wear in the jungle or hiking volcanoes if it is very hot and you need grip / protection / waterproofing?
sounds like barefoot is almost the best option lol
also clothing i am bringing equipment to shoot so i want to pack light on clothing but still cover the bases.
should I bring legit waterproof hiking boot? Just leather boots that are less insulated/ hot?
people usually recommend hiking sandals, but i dont know for full on adventure, exploring doesn't sound very safe?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Wheeled duffle options
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 4 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 5 Newbie Using Whats App
- 6 TripIt App?
- 7 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 8 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 9 Money transfer
- 10 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?