We have a somewhat old DSLR (Nikon d90) that i've never really have learn to use. I use it 50% of the time in Auto mode. It seems a bit cumbersome to carry that camera since i,m not using it at is fukll potential.
I can get a good deal on a use Sony rx100 II. Would it be a good travel camera ? reviews seems good but I want to know opinions or people who really have use it.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 User: Tec^h SUPP0RT MICROSOFT Office 360 CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 OFFICE 360
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 garment travel organizer
- 6 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 7 Which type of car ?
- 8 travel partners
- 9 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 13 to travel or settle down?
- 14 THe case for linen
- 15 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 16 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 17 Honeymoon info
- 18 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 19 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 20 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 21 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 24 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 25 Cape Town Ideas