We are looking for recommandations about our car location for our Next summer trip (Spain and Portugal).We will rent 2 cars : 6 days in Spain and another one for 5 days in Portugal. Portugal seems more expensive despite having it for one less day !
We are two adults and 2 kids (5 and 9 years old) , so the kids would need carseat (booster type for the oldest one).
We will travel with two 50 liters backpack and a small foldable stroller.
We want to rent with AutoEurope and they gave us those options (model and prices depend from locators) :
Economy car: Opel Corsa, VW polo or Seat Ibiza. Cost is between 180 and 200 Euro
Compact car: Hyundai I30, Seat Leon or Renault megane. Price is between 210 and 275 Euro
What would you do in our situation ? Those carr are not avaible in canada so I cant look at them tto have a better idea of the one that would suit us.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How Can Get Cashgate Scandal Malawi Tour In South Africa?
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 garment travel organizer
- 6 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 7 Which type of car ?
- 8 travel partners
- 9 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 13 to travel or settle down?
- 14 THe case for linen
- 15 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 16 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 17 Honeymoon info
- 18 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 19 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 20 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 21 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 24 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 25 Cape Town Ideas