I am planning a vacation next week starting Wednesday afternoon from San Francisco bay, and returning on Monday evening by car. I understand a drive to and from SFO to LV is a 10-hour drive, so wondering if there is any layover visit I can make for 1 day which is a worthwhile visit. (Planning a drop-over at Sequoia National Park.)
Would like to have any suggestions for the same.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 2 http://djpunjabimp3.com/videos/dil-haar-ke-mp3-song-download/
- 3 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 4 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 10 Food Festival Tour
- 11 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 16 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 17 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 18 Dividing time in Glacier
- 19 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 20 My travels to Monument Valley
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Universal Studios vacation
- 23 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 24 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land