3 of my friends and I are trying to go on an Rv trip on July for 2 weeks
Its gonna be our first time doing it and I understood that there's a lot of different possibilities to choose from.
I'd like your help with suggestions of how to make the trip.
we are 4 friends. we mostly want to see nature and cool places during the trip. our time frame is two weeks for the trip. and our budjet is between 3000-4500$.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 2 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 flagstaff
- 7 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 8 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 11 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 14 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 15 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 16 Austin, Hotel
- 17 US Trip
- 18 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 22 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 24 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 25 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip