I live in San Francisco so have never used an airport hotel at SFO, but I have a 6am flight on a Monday in a few weeks and am not a morning person AT ALL so am contemplating spending the Sunday night at a hotel by the airport. Any recommendations? Which is the easiest/fastest/most convenient hotel to the airport?
FWIW, without traffic it's about 25 minutes or so from my house to the airport. I don't live near a freeway entrance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hewlett-Packard CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT d*j
- 2 Big Sur Help!!
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 11 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 12 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 13 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 14 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 15 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 16 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 Las Vegas trip report
- 19 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 20 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 21 10 Days in Maine
- 22 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 23 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.