We will be traveling to Southern Oregon the first week of July. We are spending a night at Crater Lake Lodge (we could only get one night). With respect to the remaining 6 nights, we are debating whether to spend all 6 nights at SunRiver or split with 2 nights at Running Y Ranch (Klammath Falls) and 4 nights at SunRiver. The 2 nights at Running Y would give us more time to explore Crater Lake. Not sure how the scenery and activities compare at the two places. We have a 6 year old child, and we do NOT play golf. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 2 My travels to Monument Valley
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 15 How much cash do you travel with?
- 16 Food Festival Tour
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 19 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 22 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 23 seattle apartment
- 24 Universal Studios vacation
- 25 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.