The first World Heritage City in the United States celebrates its past at sites such as Independence Hall and revels in its present as a funky, modern metropolis on a cultural upswing. Founded by William Penn and nurtured by Benjamin Franklin, Philadelphia today buzzes with lively neighborhoods, excellent restaurants, and fun nightlife. Die-hard sports fans, avid art lovers, and history buffs all have plenty to explore. Whether you enjoy fine dining or a bike ride through Fairmount Park, one thing is certain: there is much to love in the City of Brotherly Love.
- Local Cuisine Cozy BYOBs, cheesesteaks, Reading Terminal Market.
- Iconic Landmarks The Rocky Steps, the LOVE Statue, Boathouse Row.
- Eclectic Neighborhoods Historic Society Hill, funky Fishtown, chic Rittenhouse Square.
- Revolutionary History The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Valley Forge Park.
- Art World-class museums, street murals, high-end galleries and everything in between.
- Bar Scene From lively beer gardens to chic cocktail lounges, nightlife flourishes.